Hot on the heels of the TritonWear Insights release last month, we bring you an update for your Triton units: v1.1.14! Use the TritonWear Desktop Application to update your Triton units to get better accuracy and the latest features.
- In rare cases, invalid metrics would be reported following a false end removal. This has been resolved.
Short rest buildouts:
- Improvements have been made to better distinguish a short rest time between reps from an open turn. This will result in better workout build outs.
Set Buildout Accuracy Improvements:
- Reduction in false positives (ie fewer reported splits that did not actually occur)
Rep Time Improvements:
- On some backstroke rep ends, the end of the swim was recorded as occurring too early. This has been corrected.
- Early starts that are triggered when the swimmer bends over to dive are better recognized so that reps that start with a dive have more accurate timing.
Stroke Count Improvements:
- For certain swimmers’ freestyle swimming, three strokes were counted during a single stroke at times. These extra strokes have been reduced.
- For freestyle swimming with a 3:1 stroke/breath ratio, strokes between breaths were sometimes missed for certain swimmers. These strokes are now detected.
Split Time Improvements:
- Selection of flip vs open vs suicide is more accurate, which improves split times.