To compare multiple sets from a computer or tablet:
- In TritonWear Insights, navigate to the Workout Results page. You can do this by clicking on the athlete in the Athletes list on the menu to the left of the screen and then selecting the workout under Workout Results, or by picking the workout in question from the See All Workouts view.
- From that page, select the sets you'd like to compare from the Workouts list to the left of the graphs. For the comparison to work, the sets must be the same length. To help you narrow down your search for similar sets, you can use the Filter or Sort This Data options above the graph.
- The graphs on the right will update, showing the sets compared against each other.
Below is a GIF showing a coach comparing 2 sets of 25m:
To compare multiple sets from a mobile phone:
- Navigate to the Workout Results page of TritonWear Insights. To do so, click the Recent Workouts header from your Dashboard, and select the workout and athlete you want to look at.
- From this page, select the sets you'd like to compare from the Workouts list below the graphs. For the comparison to work, the sets must be the same length.
- Once you select the sets, the graphs at the top will update, showing the sets compared against each other.
Below is a GIF showing a coach comparing 2 sets of 25m on mobile:
To learn how to compare sets from multiple athletes, click here.
- To be able to compare sets, the pool length must be the same between each set you want to compare (i.e. a 1x50m SCM set must be compared against another 1x50m SCM set – a 1x50m LCM set won't work)