To delete a set/rep/lap, first go to the workout you want to modify. You can do this by clicking on the athlete's name in the left menu and then selecting the workout under Recent Workouts, or by picking the workout in question from the See All Workouts screen.
Once the workout is selected, follow these steps:
- Click on the edit icon (pencil) for the workout
- Click Edit Sets/Reps
- Delete the set/rep/lap in question
- Fill in the reason for deletion
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Save
Here's a GIF that shows how to delete a rep:
- The ability to delete a set/rep/lap is limited to coaches — swimmers can't delete sets/reps/laps
- Deleting sets/reps/laps is not possible on mobile phones at this point. Please log in to TritonWear Insights on your computer or tablet to do so.