To modify a metric, first navigate to the workout in question. You can do this by clicking on the athlete in the Athletes list on the left-hand menu and then selecting the workout under Workout Results, or by picking the workout in question from the See All Workouts view.
Once the workout is selected, follow these steps:
- Click on the edit icon (pencil) for the workout
- Click Edit Sets/Reps next to the set you want to modify
- Select the lap you want to edit
- Make the necessary changes to the metrics
- Click Save to confirm your changes
Here's a GIF that shows a coach modifying the stroke type from Freestyle to Backstroke, as well as updating the time underwater.
- The ability to modify a metric is limited to coaches — athletes can't modify metrics
- Modifying metrics is not possible on mobile phones. Please log in to TritonWear Insights on your computer or tablet to do so.