This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Declaration of Conformity(R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC) The following items were completed and are considered relevant and sufficient:
- Essential requirements as in [Article 3.1a]
- Testing for electric safety according to [EN 60950]
- Protection requirements for electromagnetic compatibility in [Article 3.1b]
- Testing for electromagnetic compatibility in [EN 301 489-1] & [EN 301]
- Testing according to [489-17]
- Effective use of the radio spectrum as in [Article 3.2]
- Radio test suites according to [EN 300 328]
CE MARK WARNING
This is a class B product, in a domestic environment, this product may cause radio interference, in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
INDUSTRY CANADA STATEMENT
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de license. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l’utilisateur de l’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, meme si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme a la norme NMB-003 du Canada.