To change units (meters, yards, feet, etc.) of metrics, conduct the following steps:
Using TritonWear Live:
- Go to the Settings page, and open the Units section.
- From there you can update your preferred metrics.
Using TritonWear Insights on a computer or tablet:
- Navigate to the Settings page of TritonWear Insights. To do so, click your name at the top right corner of the screen, and select Profile & Preferences from the dropdown.
- Under the Unit Preferences section, select your preferred units.
- Click Save, at the bottom of the page.
Using TritonWear Insights on a mobile phone:
- Navigate to the Profile & Preferences page of TritonWear Insights. To do so, click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) at the top left corner of your Dashboard, and select Settings/Profile. From the Settings list, choose Preferences, under the Profile & Preferences header.
- Select your preferred units.
- Click Save, at the top of the screen.
NOTE: Only Speed, DPS & Stroke Rate can be configured.
Below is a demo showing how to select your preferred units from the Profile & Preferences page, on desktop and mobile.